We believe that Experience, Professionalism, Convenience, Dependability and Flexibility are key to choosing in-home care for your loved one.
The best in-home care outcomes begin with:
- We have staffed over 3,360,000 hours of quality, in-home care and personal care service to our clients.
- The founders have provided comprehensive in-home care staffing services since 1993.
- We are experienced with Long-Term Care Insurance companies and can help you access all your benefits and assist in filing claims.
- 100% Compliance score on our 2016 audit results, which included 28 required standards, conducted by Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) providers including Blue Care Choices, Amerigroup Choices and United Healthcare Choices.
- We are involved in working with veterans’ to secure aid and attendance benefits.
- All employees receive staff development training and many have pursued further training in specialized areas such as Alzheimer patient care.
- The employee base includes men and women from a broad range of backgrounds and age groups.
- Employees are carefully screened, bonded and insured.
- We provide ongoing staff development for our caregivers.
- Caregivers are supervised and evaluated.
- All “Friends” are employees of Family Staffing Solutions and are covered by Worker’s Compensation.
- A competitive compensation and incentive program enhances employee loyalty, retention and service by rewarding caregivers for their contributions to the quality of life of our clients.
- Family Staffing Solutions is a member of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Family Staffing Solutions is a member of the Tennessee Association for Homecare.
- Family Staffing Solutions is a member of the “Alzheimer’s Early Detection Alliance (AEDA)”
- Family Staffing Solutions, Inc. has offices in Franklin, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Shelbyville, and Tullahoma, TN
- Your phone call will be answered by a member of our staff, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Emergency staffing is available in crisis situations.
- Our team approach to staffing ensures consistency and reliable in-home care service.
- We offer a phone check in /check out system with our caregivers for scheduled client visits. Our unique phone check in system allows us to know our families are being well-cared for.
- A computer mapping service allows “friends” to access best travel route to client residences.
- Services are personalized to match the unique needs of each client and family.
- Sensitive and caring professional staff members and “friends” provide immediate response to individual needs.
- A “family friendly” cancellation policy.
Family Staffing Solutions also offers a complete payroll package of services for families like yours who already have a wonderful caregiver.
If you have your own caregiver, listed below are a few of the reasons you might decide to contact us:
- Concerns about payroll preparation, IRS, Social Security and state reporting requirements regarding one of your family members
- The liability of on-the-job injury, workers’ compensation, and criminal background checks for drug and theft-related issues
- If you have caregivers who are less than dependable or need time off.