- Assistance with personal needs…bathing, dressing, toileting, medication reminders
- Individualized service plan developed based on client request and input
- Companionship, emotional support, and respite care
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping and home maintenance
- Laundry, grocery shopping, and errands
- Trips to the mall, church, doctor, and other places of interest
- Respite for parents when a child needs personal care assistance
- Staff oriented for special needs and circumstances based on age and health of client
- Complimentary pre-engagement consultation -“get acquainted visit” for your convenience and with your schedule
- Excellent references available upon request
Scheduled phone visits
When you or a family member must be away, our staff will call your loved one on a schedule designed by you. Friendly phone conversations and the comfort level of a “real” person to talk with are the next best things to being there. An emergency plan and phone numbers can be on file in our office for appropriate responses should a problem occur while you are away.
- Organizing cabinets and drawers
- Rotating clothing for the current season
- Checking batteries in clocks and reset when time changes
- Checking light bulbs and changing when necessary
- Changing of linens and quilts and/or bedding
- Check for mending and repair of buttons, etc.
- Helping to maintain small flower garden
- Helping to maintain porch planters and planting pansies or another special flower
- Working on personal log, diaries and letters
- Assistance with pet care
- Assist with hobbies and leisure time activities
Services can be scheduled on an hourly basis with short or long term engagements. Packages are customized to fit the needs of clients and can be adjusted easily as the need for assistance changes. During a complimentary, “get acquainted” visit, our client services representative can help each family design a plan tailored to your loved one’s individual needs and preferences. Please contact your local office to answer your questions and schedule your complimentary “get acquainted” visit today!
Family Staffing Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce a partnership with an exceptional “handy man” to provide care for your home. Our “handy man”, Brian, has excellent references on request. The following is a suggested list of items you might consider as part of the services our “handy man” partner can provide for you:
- Change light bulbs in ceiling fixtures including florescent bulbs
- Change toilet seat
- Repair door hinges
- Repair leaky garden hoses
- Clean dryer vent ducts
- Replace or clean furnace filters
- Clean coils in rear of refrigerator units
- Clean garages and/or outdoor storage units
- Check smoke alarm batteries
- Trim shrubbery around doors and windows
- Repair loose bricks or stones in sidewalks
- Check and repair (if necessary) locking devices on doors
- Check all windows to be sure they are locked and working
- Minor painting and repair jobs
- Power wash porches, patios, decks and sidewalks
- Clean out gutters
- Make sure all the water is drained from garden hoses and properly stored.
- A variety of other services available on request.
How it works:
Call our Home Office (615) 848-2810 to get our “handy man” contact information in order to schedule your services. Clients will be invoiced directly by Brian for this service.
There is a two hour minimum for “handy man” services per visit priced at $35 per hour.
Additional hours after the two hour minimum on each visit are priced at $25 per hour
Call 615/848-2810 today for more information!