Family Staffing Solutions specializes in providing a superior level of personal care and in home assistance to seniors and other family members. We call our employees “Friends.” That is exactly the relationship we want you to nourish and enjoy. “Friends” provide assistance to clients with a variety of daily living activities and in a variety of time blocks ranging from 4 hours to 24 hours. Responsibilities may include companionship, driving, shopping, light housekeeping, laundry, simple meal preparation, bathing, dressing and other personal needs and special requests.
Perhaps one of Family Staffing Solutions’ caregivers expressed it best:
“I think it is important to be companion, as well as a caregiver–to listen, especially to precious memories of a lifetime and all those special stories. What I enjoy most about working for Family Staffing Solutions is learning from seniors. They motivate me and show me how to look at each day with hope. Family Staffing Solutions cares for clients and for caregivers.”
- SMILE MOST OF THE TIME
- HAVE A PROPENSITY FOR BEING FLEXIBLE AND DEPENDABLE
- REALLY ENJOY BEING WITH SENIORS
- HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND PROOF OF AUTO INSURANCE AND VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- AGREE TO OUR POLICY OF RANDOM DRUG TESTING AND TB TEST
- AGREE TO OUR POLICY OF CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS
- HAVE EXCELLENT REFERENCES AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH
- YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR HAVE VERIFICATION OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
- WE PARTICIPATE IN THE E-VERIFY PROGRAM OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Our Employment Opportunities offer:
- Flexible hours to meet the needs of students, homemakers and retirees
- Valuable professional experience for those re-entering the workforce
- Our exclusive, copyright protected, “Back of the Timesheet” program
- We always keep our caregivers current on ‘best practices”
- Safe working environments
- Unlimited opportunity for personal reward and satisfaction
- Excellent job opportunities for the older workforce applicant including Veterans who might have the heart of “an exceptional caregiver”.
Join The Family Staffing Team of Excellent Caregivers Today!
Please apply in person at your local office.
Please be prepared to present a valid Driver’s License, Social Security Card or Right to Work,
and Proof of Auto Insurance