- Assistance with personal needs…bathing, dressing, toileting, medication reminders
- Individualized service plan developed based on client request and input
- Companionship, emotional support, and respite care
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping and home maintenance
- Laundry, grocery shopping, and errands
- Trips to the mall, church, doctor, and other places of interest
- Respite for parents when a child needs personal care assistance
- Staff oriented for special needs and circumstances based on age and health of client
- Complimentary pre-engagement consultation -“get acquainted visit” for your convenience and with your schedule
- Excellent references available upon request
Scheduled phone visits
When you or a family member must be away, our staff will call your loved one on a schedule designed by you. Friendly phone conversations and the comfort level of a “real” person to talk with are the next best things to being there. An emergency plan and phone numbers can be on file in our office for appropriate responses should a problem occur while you are away.
- Organizing cabinets and drawers
- Rotating clothing for the current season
- Checking batteries in clocks and reset when time changes
- Changing of linens and quilts and/or bedding
- Check for mending and repair of buttons, etc.
- Working on personal log, diaries and letters
- Assistance with pet care
- Assist with hobbies and leisure time activities
Services can be scheduled on an hourly basis with short or long term engagements. Packages are customized to fit the needs of clients and can be adjusted easily as the need for assistance changes. During a complimentary, “get acquainted” visit, our client services representative can help each family design a plan tailored to your loved one’s individual needs and preferences. Please contact your local office to answer your questions and schedule your complimentary “get acquainted” visit today!